Friday, August 20, 2010

Patience

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions
(Rilke)

When the rain blows in your face, you go back to your room and log-in to facebook and be bored. A lot has happened since I last posted. I hope you have been patient. I am back in university. My internet sucks. No more poker.

NO MORE POKER! HAVE NOT PLAYED IT FOR ABOUT A MONTH!!!!

I seriously cannot believe i have survived this long. Its a test. All i gotta do is wait till i go back home and PLAY PLAY PLAY!!!


When the whole world is on you case, you say thank you and tell them that you are awesome!

I AM AWESOME!!!

I can offer you a warm embrace, but NO. I don't want to waste my time.

Patience will make your life hard, because when you are patient all the opportunities that come knocking suddenly will go away and you fail FAIL! and probably end up in fail blog who will show you a clip with 10 seconds of fail and 1 minute of adverts!

I know you havnt made up you mind yet of what you are going to do. Just SLEEP!

So Good Night

(Note: Try to figure out the song i used to create this blog)

No comments: