Monday, August 2, 2010

Regrets

Ok. The subtitle of the picture is random. Regrets always hit you right on the guts. It makes you sad, gloomy and disappointed.


Today, I did something that I regret doing, BUT I have been doing it my ENTIRE LIFE. I had $6million dollars, which i lost. EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR. I couldn't stop betting money at high states. Its stupid. STUPID. STUPID. STUPID. If you have millions of chips in ZYNGA Poker, can you please give me chips? Thanks.


Regrets. Sigh.

Regrets (by Taha Riaz: that is me)

As the pain begins to pass
And the memories start to fade
I can't help but rummage through
All the grave mistakes I've made.

I can't help but wonder what
Would have happened if I'd fold
-- when I had the chance...
I could have some chips on hold :(

Only now the pain sets in.
For now it's certain. I'm too late.
Wish I would have waited when I went all-in
Wish I could somehow change my fate.
So. Any comments?

2 comments:

Ace Your Exams said...

lol, not real money~so dun let the regrets take so much time, i thought u loved pokemon more now?

Taha Riaz said...

haha. thanks for commenting josephine. yeah. not much., coz only 1 episode per week