Monday, January 3, 2011

Reality Shows

I just love them. I love everything about them. The drama. Lying. Cheating. Backstabbing and full Entertainment.

I haven't ever taking part in these competitions like 'sms this number to save this person' but just watching and having a good laugh makes me feel so good.

There are different kinds of reality shows. I really like Talent shows like American Idol, X-Factor, So you think you can dance, Britain's Got Talent and many more.

I also consider game shows part of reality too because its real people doing something. I prefer watching The Wheel of Fortune, Weakest Link, Family Feud, Who wants to be a millionaire and Wipeout!

However there are some shows that are simply geniuses. I have been watching Big Brother which cracks me up so much because of the fighting and intense backstabbing scenes.

The shows that i dont like watching will be the ones with celebrities in it. Like Keeping up with the kardasians and living lohan and other crap. I simply dont care about them and dont want to know how they live their pathetic life.

Well i cant believe this is my first post for 2011 and i wrote it in 10 mins. Usually it takes me hours.

What are your favourite shows? i might start watching them soon, once im done with my exams.

Bye.

No comments: