Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back to reality

Today has been a very very hectic day. My 9 days holiday have ended. It was fun going back home to see my family, download entertainment and eat loads of good food. When i woke up today i didnt feel like going. At some point i even started coming up with excuses not to go. Well that went downhill. I got ready and left on time and was faced by massive traffic due to roadblocks because of the Marathon. Well it took me very long to get to the bus stop, and i really had to pee. So i asked my dad to drop me in front of the stairs going up to the restrooms. After i relieved myself i ran down to gather my luggage and locate my bus. It was missing. I started panicking and started running around the bus stop to find the bus. My dad found it and because of the free seating i got a seat next to an old lady. The bus was ok. It had a massage chair but i couldn't feel anything. I got bored, so i started watching videos i downloaded from MXtube. I got bored again. So i put my headphones in the miniature tele the bus had for each individual. The history of Egypt was on. I watched. Fall Alseep. I really needed to pee. The bus driver stopped at a place for about 15 minutes. I freed my self from the pressure. It felt good. Back on the highway i started watching a movie i had in my ipod. then after 30 minutes, i got bored. Then i played some games. Then suddenly i wanted to pee again. the driver won't stop. i had to suffer. I went through immense pain for nearly 2 hours. There was no hope. I was having disgusting visions of an accident and I thought the old lady would lose it. Well the bus stop came, i tool my things and ran to the toilet. Phew. JIT. Then i took a taxi and came back to my room.
Anything happen to you on a long road trip? Do share :D

2 comments:

sinyee said...

lol..what happen to you? drink too much water?

Taha Riaz said...

no. didnt drink at all. still. i think i got problem. or mayb coz of the aircon in the bus