Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sudden Scare

Today was a normal day, until I opened up my student portal and found out that once of my classes have been rescheduled to Friday. The thing is its clashing with my other class. And even if I replace in to another class, it clashed too. Panic? YES! I want to have a perfect attendance record!!!!

Anyways i ran to find the teacher but she was no way in sight. Then i went to my usual class which ended in an hour coz my teacher had a meeting. I then decided to go to the replacement for my rescheduled class, one hour late. I entered the class. Everybody turned. Shocked. I explained my self and the teacher was ok.

Now my whole afternoon and night went ok, i had dinner at subway and then ice cream from baskin robbin. Then i left my study area around 11pm and went to my house. I was at the door AND I COULDN'T FIND MY KEYS!!!!

MY HEART STOPPED, THEN IT PACED LIKE A TRAIN,THEN IT STOPPED AGAIN. I WAS CONFUSED.

This is what happened next:

I put my things down,
gave a frown,
took out all the books from my bag,
and waved it like a flag.

Nothing came out,
I gave out a shout,
walked backwards to my study area,
passed by a guy from bulgaria.

I could imagine being homeless for a night
which would not be a pleasant sight.
But there it lay,
on a table which was gray,
all i could say
Oh my precious key.